A strong financial outlook
Brains Bioceutical Corp. is a global leader in pharmaceutical and wellness CBD production for commercial use. We are one of nine companies in the world that possess the API designation under EudraGMP and one of four in the world certified to produce it from a natural, plant-based source.
A Global Sales Footprint
Brains is currently selling to six countries, with 13 in this year’s pipeline
The UK, Brazil, Germany, Austria, and Australia
USA, New Zealand, Ireland, Belgium, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Italy, and Canada
Near term opportunity:
China, Japan, Uruguay and Argentina
Inspected and registered with the MHRA!
UK Ministry of Medicines & Health Products Regulatory Agency
GMP Certification for human and veterinary medicines
Certificate of GMP Compliance Number:
Insp GMP/GDP 48727.17652846-0002
Importer or distributor of API
MHRA Site Number: 17652846
API certificate number:
UK API 48727 Manufacturer
With one of the most experienced pharma and wellness teams in the CBD sector, Brains Bioceutical has unparalleled access to unique and proven investment strategies, extensive cannabis and hemp sector expertise, and M&A experience that help establish significant competitive advantages.
EU-GMP Certified Plant-Based CBD API
Brains is one of the only companies to sell consumer products containing EU-GMP- Certified API CBD in the world.
Brains is one of the only companies to sell Bulk EU-GMP-Certified CBD API commercially B2B around the world.
Phase II facility underway with an eight times capacity expansion
First cannabinoid-based specials medicine in the UK and Brazil
Novel foods application underway
Phase III clinical trial in refractory epilepsy with pharma B2B (Prati Donaduzzi). Marketing authorization anticipated by Q1 2021
Tested by leading sports accreditation authorities
MHRA certified EU GMP facility
Brains continues to support the development of clinical trials worldwide.
- Prati-Donaduzzi: CBD for advanced phase III clinical trials in refractory epilepsy.
- Brains will continue to research as we launch our own future commercial trials incorporating CROs and other partner pharmaceutical companies.
**Brains is a supplier of the product in the context of the studies cited, the data from these studies are not available to date, the studies are ongoing and not yet published.
- University of Sydney, Australia: Randomized clinical trial of CBD for the treatment of alcohol withdrawal, led by Dr. Melissa Benson.
- Saint Vincent Hospital in Melbourne: CBD for mood disorders in young adults.
- University of Melbourne: Randomized clinical trial on early psychosis, led by Prof. Paul Amminger.
- Utrecht University Medical Center in the Netherlands: Extension of the ongoing CAN GLIA study in patients with psychotic disorders, led by Prof. Matthijs Bossong.