Creating products that empower progress
Supporting clinical trials around the world
Brains is one of the very few companies in the world that supports clinical trials. This includes Antonio Waldo Zuardi’s, MD, PhD double-blind clinical study exploring the impact of CBD on epilepsy. Now in Phase 3, his team is using daily doses of CBD API with the goal of reducing the frequency of epilepsy attacks by 50% compared to the reference values.
A trusted ingredient
As a member of the Conservative Drug Policy Reform Group’s (CDPRG), we believe drug policies should be evidence-based and public health focused. As such, Brains is dedicated to supporting the development of accessible, high-quality, and safe CBD products across Europe and beyond.
ALTIS / Brains Bioceutical Living Lab
Better experiences for athletes
Our ALTIS / Brains Bioceutical Living Lab was designed as a state-of-the-art, comprehensive athletics training facility. Here, we seek to explore, experiment, and evaluate the role that CBD API plays in supporting elite athletes across various disciplines.
Brains continues to support the development of clinical trials worldwide.
- Prati-Donaduzzi: CBD for advanced phase III clinical trials in refractory epilepsy.
- Brains will continue to research as we launch our own future commercial trials incorporating CROs and other partner pharmaceutical companies.
**Brains is a supplier of the product in the context of the studies cited, the data from these studies are not available to date, the studies are ongoing and not yet published.
- University of Sydney, Australia: Randomized clinical trial of CBD for the treatment of alcohol withdrawal, led by Dr. Melissa Benson.
- Saint Vincent Hospital in Melbourne: CBD for mood disorders in young adults.
- University of Melbourne: Randomized clinical trial on early psychosis, led by Prof. Paul Amminger.
- Utrecht University Medical Center in the Netherlands: Extension of the ongoing CAN GLIA study in patients with psychotic disorders, led by Prof. Matthijs Bossong.